Some limericks about SOPA
There once was an bill called SOPA;
which resulted in blackouts all over.
Wikipedia went down*,
making school kids frown
in the US, Oz and Europa.
The bill’s meant to target “rogue sites”
but it’s drafted so widely it might
catch others which play
by the rules so they may
be closed in the dead of night.
A silly site such as this
(reposting pics with added “diss”)
might easily be caught -
a terrible thought;
your daily snark you would miss.
So you need to make your voice known;
don’t let Wikpedia do it alone.
Writing limericks is hard,
so, in this regard,
something something trombone.
- stigbra likes this
- peelman likes this
- damonese reblogged this from inspiredbyapple
- streakmachine likes this
- primarydevices reblogged this from inspiredbyapple
- whendoubting likes this
- rodtjer reblogged this from inspiredbyapple
- thegareth reblogged this from inspiredbyapple and added:
- inspiredbyapple posted this